TREKKING IN THE VALLEY OF 1000 PALMS
sightseeing, naturalistisk tur
Lanzarote dazzles its visitors with its wealth of beautiful,variegated landscapes: in this tour we will admire the geological and natural heritage of the island, from the highest peak to the underground volcanic caves.
What we will see
- Northern part of Lanzarote
- Peñas del Chache
- Valley of a Thousand Palms
- Cueva de los Verdes
What we will do
- The excursion will take us to discover the north of Lanzarote, green and lush, dominated by mountains and so different from the other half. We will start our day at Peñas del Chache, the highest peak of the island (670 metres) located on the Famara cliffs.
- We will walk towards Famara's belvedere through the thick lush greenery. Once there, we will stop to admire the breathtaking views of the ocean and the wild Famara beach that covers around 5 kilometres.
- We will then continue surrounded by the vegetation towards the Valley of a Thousand Palms, the greenest area in Lanzarote thanks to its unique microclimate. We will admire the fantastic views with the typical white local houses of the village of Haria, where we will enjoy a coffee break before heading towards Cueva de los Verdes, a network of caves and tunnels formed during the eruption of La Corona volcano.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Excursion recommended to both expert and new guests.
- Minimum age: 7 years.