FREE TIME IN THE LIVELY OSAKA
Shopping, Lunch not included
An absorbing excursion in the heart of Dotonbori, a vibrant district in the centre of Osaka, which overlooks the canal of the same name, dotted with countless shops, bars and restaurants, neon signs and huge screens: a real magnet for shopping lovers!
What we will see
- Osaka, the third biggest metropolis in Japan
- Dotonbori district
- Free time for a stroll
What we will do
- A coach takes us from the port of Kobe along the bay to the nearby city of Osaka, the third-largest metropolis in Japan.
- Our destination is the Dotonbori district in the centre of Osaka on the southern bank of the Dotonbori-gawa canal.
- Here, we have some free time to explore the district. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Osaka and is brimming with restaurants and shops with large neon signs and giant screens.
- We wander along the streets, which are often the location for Japanese and foreign films, and immerse ourselves in the lively bubbly atmosphere that characterises this area before heading back to the coach and back to the ship.
What you need to know
- The length of the coach transfer depends on the itinerary.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Traffic jams are to be expected during tourist season.
- Money cannot be exchanged at the port; we recommend buying Japanese yen beforehand.
- Visibility during the tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This excursion does not include a guide.